"this puzzle is already completed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "this puzzle is already completed"

Keep starting a wordtwist and within 2 seconds get a screen that says "this puzzle is already completed. Please start a new game." Happened 3x in a row. I'm sad.

Hi silk -

Can you let me know what browser and operating system you're using? I am so far not able to replicate this issue.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I'm having the same error in Chrome and in Safari.

Comment

Safari 17.2.1 has the error, both 4x4 and 5x5. Note that game version 1.0 still works, so I'm still playing

Comment

Hmmm - I've upgraded you all to premium (ad free) status for 1 week, free of charge. Can you let me know if that happens to fix the issue for you? This will tell me whether this issue might be caused by a bad ad, or something else. Thanks!
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

This is happening to me as well. Using Chrome. Tried several times over the last couple hours hoping it was just a glitch. Reopened a tab a few times, all no good.

Comment

just tried again, and things seem to be working now. i was using Chrome (no idea about OS). thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                Hmmm - I've upgraded you all to premium (ad free) status for 1 week, free of charge. Can you let me know if that happens to fix the issue for you? This will tell me whether this issue might be caused by a bad ad, or something else. Thanks!
                Can you do that for me too? I am getting the error message

Comment

I'm also getting the error message using Chrome.
                  Chrome Version 122.0.6261.112
                  Last edited by Happy1; 03-08-2024, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I use Chrome on 4x4 game and it's not working. Kicks me out after about 2 seconds saying the game is already complete.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your bug reports! I've been working on it overnight and I believe a fix is now in place. Please let me know if you continue to experience this issue.

Comment

Everything is working fine now! Thank you for your quick response.

Comment

Working...
                        X