Minor bug in hex board

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nylimb
    Member
    • Mar 2015
    • 53

    #1

    Minor bug in hex board

    I just played a hex board that had already been played by admin, and received credit for a new longest word, SIDERS, even though admin had already played it. Note that the Puzzle Stats show "Longest Word: (0 letters) by".



    Game Results.jpg
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 856

    #2
    Thanks Nylimb - this is a temporary issue with a handful of the new puzzles where the longest word record wasn't initially being properly recorded over the first 100-150 hex games played. They are being recorded properly now however, so once all those 100-150 puzzles get solved again post-fix this bug should disappear permanently.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

    Comment

    • Nylimb
      Member
      • Mar 2015
      • 53

      #3
      Originally posted by admin
      Thanks Nylimb - this is a temporary issue with a handful of the new puzzles where the longest word record wasn't initially being properly recorded over the first 100-150 hex games played. They are being recorded properly now however, so once all those 100-150 puzzles get solved again post-fix this bug should disappear permanently.
      Thanks. I thought it might be something like that.

      Comment

      • crazykate
        Member
        • Feb 2019
        • 209

        #4
        I'm having issues with what I assume is a bug with the back button. Usually when I backed out of a game, there was a new game waiting for me as if I'd refreshed the page. As of today, the back button takes me back to the stats of the game I've just exited, and if I try to start the game again, I get an error message. I have to refresh manually to get a new game.

        Comment

        • crazykate
          Member
          • Feb 2019
          • 209

          #5
          Oh, forgot to include what might be relevant info if the bug is on my end: using Chrome browser on an Android phone.

          Comment

          Working...