Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PatienceCrabstick
    replied
    Must be all the fanbois lining up to buy $999 monitor stands.

Leave a comment:

• hootmon
    replied
    Unlike PC, I happen to think Apple and its systems are very good. I have used Safari without any problems for many years. And by the way, that "Cupertino Crap Company" seems to be doing just fine--check out their stock price if you doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• redpicker
    replied
    Updating to the newest version of the operating system is rarely a bad move. You don't mention which browser you are using (which is probably where the problem lies). Try searching for an updated browser or check to see if another browser is available that would work better with Catalina.

Leave a comment:

• PatienceCrabstick
    replied
    Try installing Firefox (or another browser, if you prefer) — Apple’s built-in browser Safari is a piece of junk that has trouble handling any number of popular websites. Longer term, consider ditching the overpriced, underpowered Apple universe altogether. Lord knows Microsoft/Windows are far from perfect, but they’re better than what the Cupertino Crap Company dishes out.

Leave a comment:

• sewaneesue
    started a topic I own a MAC computer

I own a MAC computer

Unfortunatlty, I followed the advice of an Apple technician and downloaded Catalina. As usual, I have new problems. After I finish an Acrostic puzzle, before I hit Submit, the screen goes black and the puzzle is gone. I look under recent games and the finished puzzle was not recorded. Any suggestions?
Working...
X