No announcement yet.

I own a MAC computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats from me, too. That is an impressive accomplishment.

But, I gotta ask, did you do it on a MAC?

Comment

Thanks, and No. I have a 10+ year old Dell with the much-maligned Windows Vista system.

Comment

Verting’s comment got lost. Maybe it was the Mac? I’ve noticed that I sometimes lose the page before I get a chance to finish my comments. This happens on cryptograms too. I use an iPhone XR, updated about a week ago.

Comment

I can't understand why users of this forum don't like the built-in Safari browser from Apple. This is a great browser that protects my anonymity and has all the functions necessary for users. Of course, Mozilla Firefox does a better job of clearing the cache. But this isn't a reason to delete Safari on your MAC computer. Have you downloaded the latest version of Catalina software? I'm also wondering if you downloaded this on the official website? Like any other Apple products, MAC computers don't tolerate the use of pirated software. I read about hacking problems on zumroad.com, so I often see stories like "I downloaded this on a pirate site and got a virus".
          Last edited by inlineb; 06-16-2022, 01:36 PM.

Comment

inline, I'm on my third MacMini, and they all have had serious problems, mainly that the color pinwheel is almost always spinning. I've taken my current one to the local Apple Store, but nothing can be done. However, my computer has been behaving tonight during my Acrostics playing.

Comment

Working...
            X