No announcement yet.

New Server, New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard work, and done quickly too! Hope you are taking a break now and then to walk around and stretch!

Comment

About the "save changes" button - I tried to change the time zone, but the error actually happens even when I don't change anything at all - just go to account tab and immediately press the save button.

Comment

Hey there, it appears my subscription is not active (I've had ads). My setting indicates the subscription is good through Dec 2019.
        Thanks for the upgrade - good luck on bugs!

Update - well, now it is behaving. Disregard!
        Last edited by CryptoB; 02-25-2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CryptoB View Post
          Hey there, it appears my subscription is not active (I've had ads). My setting indicates the subscription is good through Dec 2019.
          Thanks for the upgrade - good luck on bugs!

Update - well, now it is behaving. Disregard!
          Hi CryptoB - Sorry about that! I'm not sure why it would have stopped working and then changed back. You were definitely logged in? If you see that happen again though please take a screenshot of the entire screen and email to puzzlebaron@gmail.com and I'll look into it right away.

Thanks!
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I've worked my way through understanding your new system, and it's all good - except I can't see a way to turn off the letter count on the puzzle itself. It makes the puzzle too busy for my ADHD eyes, and slows me down. In all fairness, I don't compete, but I do like to work on my times. Maybe one day... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaB View Post
              I've worked my way through understanding your new system, and it's all good - except I can't see a way to turn off the letter count on the puzzle itself. It makes the puzzle too busy for my ADHD eyes, and slows me down. In all fairness, I don't compete, but I do like to work on my times. Maybe one day... Thanks!
              Hi MamaB -

You should now be able to go to your Settings page and select "No" for "Display Cryptogram Letter Frequencies" - this will hide the letter frequencies for you by default (though you can turn them back on for an individual puzzle whenever you need it.)
              If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I really appreciate all the work you've done to resolve issues related to the migration. I know it has to be a challenge, having been through a few IT migrations, back in the day.

Minor point, yesterday or the day before I moved into 12th place all time, which is reflected in the 'High Scores' 'All-Time Ranking'. When I go into my 'trophy room', it still says I am 13th all-time.

screencapture-cryptograms-puzzlebaron-profile-php-2019-02-26-20_14_59.png

Comment

Those rankings on the profile page don’t update in real time, because we have to run them on all 40,000+ users and it takes up a lot of processing time. Going from memory i think it updates once a day.

Comment

"imported_puzzleme"???? Noooooo......
                    But, seriously, thanks for all the other stuff you did/are doing/will do. Good job!.

Comment

Thank you, Stephen, for your continued diligence to keeping this site great for us. It's working great so far, but surprisingly, the colored buttons below the quote are a bit distracting. Funny how you get so used to something after so long that a small detail makes a silly difference.

Comment

I know it will take a lot of time to shake out all the issues. I appreciate your efforts in dealing with this.

On the 'All-Time Ranking' the completion rate for all players is zero. Not a big deal, but something to add to your no doubt long list.

Comment

Originally posted by maradnu View Post
                          I know it will take a lot of time to shake out all the issues. I appreciate your efforts in dealing with this.

On the 'All-Time Ranking' the completion rate for all players is zero. Not a big deal, but something to add to your no doubt long list.

Fixed - thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X