No announcement yet.

nanrich is the greatest of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But if I tell you the quote, then you'll be more likely to beat my time!

Comment

Haha, puffybob! Good point! If I ever see a quote with you as the record holder, I will let you know.

Comment

I guess I really just made this post because I had never really noticed until now just how amazing nanrich is. Now that I've thought of it, I notice it even more. Have been playing about a hundred puzzles a day this week, and I'm just amazed at how often she is either the record holder or in the top five. Just saw a pretty difficult puzzle -- one that had been around for years -- on which she held the record and the next best score was literally almost twice her time. And she has a virtually 100% solve rate to boot!

Comment

Look at last month, for example. Nanrich solved 100% of the 2,288 puzzles she did, and her average time was *22 seconds*! Look through the other 100%ers on here, and you won't find anything even close to that. (Opallady's was the closest I could find, and that was with a 38.8 second average.) I mean really, that kind of speed when you're solving all the puzzles is incredible.

Comment

Hahaha puffybob! There's one particular quote that I keep hoping I get again and I would never reveal it either!!!

Comment

I agree with your assessment of nanrich, puffybob. She is remarkable!

Comment

i also agree...100% at that average time is very good. I myself get 100% every month, but have been hovering around the 33 sec mark for ages. I consider nanrich the benchmark for completion rate vs speed.

Comment

Methinks he protesteth too much, that Descifrador! All that potential, well-deployed and successful!

Comment

Oops - my previous post was about a 2019 post here by Descifrador. Didn't realize it wasn't at all current!

Comment

Working...
                    X