Interesting places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting places

I live in Denver and work at the Denver airport, how about you?

Live in Silicon Valley, Northern California south of San Francisco. Retired.

Comment

I live in southeastern Pennsylvania, not far from Longwood Gardens and Amish country. Retired for now. Worked for many years as a marketing writer and editor.

Comment

I live in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas and I'm a stay-at-home mom.

Comment

I also live in southeastern PA (like Llapp does) and am also retired, though we are not the same person other than that (and the cryptos). I used to be a computer-programmer, in the last 10 years of my career, working in SAS within the Pharma industry.

Comment

Australia...an hour north of Sydney. I'm a Network Engineer, desperately waiting to retire.

Comment

Vancouver, Canada. I'm either retired or unemployed. I can't decide which.

Comment

DaddyOmar/locodad - what capacity at the airport? I'm in Denver (Aurora). Work as a volunteer at the VA Hospital and for a veteran's nonprofit. Also for Rocky Mountain Down Syndrome Association.

Comment

Kbpolsen i am a security guard at the airport( not TSA). I live in Federal Heights, is good to hear from a neighbor. Good morning Australia, Canada and wherever you are reading this, God bless

Comment

Cool, Daddy O. Thanks for starting a fun thread

Comment

The greater Seattle, WA area. I was a software engineer but recently retired, and was a stay-at-home mom quite a few years back when my kids were little.

Comment

I'm also a software engineer from UK https://mlsdev.com/services/software-testing. Your next step should be to evaluate your current technology stack. Your IT department may already be leveraging some custom software development methods or technology stacks to help their customers. Do you have a technology stack designed to meet your business needs? Is it scalable? How user-friendly are the codebase, integration points, and how easily can new custom software applications to be integrated into your existing system?
                        Last edited by calebparker; 04-27-2021, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Live in Albuquerque. Retired from my "real" career as a clinical chemist, general manager and finance analyst. Retired from Quest Diagnostics, worked in the Denver subregion. My retirement gig was as an Intermediate EMT for Albuquerque Ambulance - retired from that after 10+ years - the best job I EVER had! Now I am a volunteer Treasurer/bookkeeper for a small not-for-profit here in town.

Comment

Working...
                          X