Interesting places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting places

I live in Denver and work at the Denver airport, how about you?

Live in Silicon Valley, Northern California south of San Francisco. Retired.

Comment

I live in southeastern Pennsylvania, not far from Longwood Gardens and Amish country. Retired for now. Worked for many years as a marketing writer and editor.

Comment

I live in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas and I'm a stay-at-home mom.

Comment

I also live in southeastern PA (like Llapp does) and am also retired, though we are not the same person other than that (and the cryptos). I used to be a computer-programmer, in the last 10 years of my career, working in SAS within the Pharma industry.

Comment

Australia...an hour north of Sydney. I'm a Network Engineer, desperately waiting to retire.

Comment

Vancouver, Canada. I'm either retired or unemployed. I can't decide which.

Comment

DaddyOmar/locodad - what capacity at the airport? I'm in Denver (Aurora). Work as a volunteer at the VA Hospital and for a veteran's nonprofit. Also for Rocky Mountain Down Syndrome Association.

Comment

Kbpolsen i am a security guard at the airport( not TSA). I live in Federal Heights, is good to hear from a neighbor. Good morning Australia, Canada and wherever you are reading this, God bless

Comment

Cool, Daddy O. Thanks for starting a fun thread

Comment

The greater Seattle, WA area. I was a software engineer but recently retired, and was a stay-at-home mom quite a few years back when my kids were little.

Comment

Live in Albuquerque. Retired from my "real" career as a clinical chemist, general manager and finance analyst. Retired from Quest Diagnostics, worked in the Denver subregion. My retirement gig was as an Intermediate EMT for Albuquerque Ambulance - retired from that after 10+ years - the best job I EVER had! Now I am a volunteer Treasurer/bookkeeper for a small not-for-profit here in town.

Comment

I'm retired from the petrochemical/refining industry, and live in Southside Virginia.

Comment

Working...
                          X