No announcement yet.

Not Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Maradnu, according to some people I was trying to put them down. I wasn't using the words "silly" or "ridiculous" in an attempt to sugar-coat anything because I didn't say anything that was meant to be terribly upsetting.

Too many sensitive people out there, I suppose. A little suggestion to lighten up and they get all riled up! Sort of counterproductive, haha.

Comment

zzzzzz

It's okay. We're not at the UN and we're not ambassadors or diplomats. The bombs won't start flying if someone disagrees with us. Anyway, I'm not gonna lose sleep over this.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzz

LOL Bansaisequoia I love the cartoon...

Comment

Hahaha, well I certainly hope no one was losing sleep over this!

Comment

No bed....

I haven't been to bed for two years. But, I have corrected a lot of errors posted by a lot of idiots and numbskulls on various posts. Also corrected a lot of their stupid opinions. I am very tired. But I feel I have fought the good fight. It is a distasteful job. But someone has to do it. I am naming ferrym85 as my successor. I am going to bed now.

Comment

No thanks, fella
              Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics... everyone's retarded regardless of the outcome

...now THAT was offensive!

Comment

ernests

If ferrym85 won't take over for me, I will turn it over to ernests, who looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger, is an editor of Vogue magazine, and invented the hovercraft, among many other things. This should qualify him as being well prepared to hunt down idiots on the 'net and put them in their place.

Comment

tony & ferry

I was tempted to comment on the above exchange - but that would have been offensive.

Enjoy your crytogramming.

Comment

Working...
                  X