6200 new cryptograms added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6200 new cryptograms added

Just a quick note that we've topped off the total number of cryptogram puzzles today by adding an additional 6200 puzzles. This amounts to roughly a 12% increase.

Have fun setting some new record times over the next several weeks! And if you notice any typos or errors in the new quotes please be sure to mention it in the comment field with the text "ERROR: " starting your comment.

Cheers,
    Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Terrific! Looking forward to seeing the puzzles. If I get the plane or not, I WILL be here.

Comment

Thanks, Admin!!!

Comment

Awesome! I've had three already: one decent time, one bad time, and one I couldn't even solve. Hopefully things improve haha

Comment

awesome, thank you!

Comment

Hooray!! Looking forward to setting at least one record.

Comment

Woo-hoo. Finally saw some Barons. Though I'm sure those records will be halved by the end of the month.

Comment

Yes, I've seen dozens. It is fun getting the banner-- and then, success rate 75%, average time 600 seconds, record time 450 seconds (Guest), no difficulty rating.

Comment

It's really nice having so many new puzzles. Some of the times I'm proud of and hope will last a while... others, I'm embarrassed that the next person to solve the puzzle will see that abysmal time as the record.

Comment

I knew there was a new batch. That is the only time I've ever seen the Baron.

Comment

Until yesterday, the only time I'd seen the plane or the Baron was while watching a youtube video of Bansai solving puzzles. Now I have seen it for my self

Comment

Congrats guys haha. Hopefully, many of our records set in these early days will last.

Comment

By lasting, I'll be happy if I ever see my name in the top 20 on one of them down the road. My huge hands and hunt-and-peck typing mean that I'll never be a real player here.

Comment

Do the new quotes have a working Top Solvers list? I just solved on where the record time was by shown to be by n-j-b, but there wasn't any Top Solvers with a "#1" player on it Does anyone know whether this is normal?

Comment

Top Scorers list will show after five registered players have solved the puzzle.
                              If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
                              X