Lag for Solves Under 9 Seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag for Solves Under 9 Seconds

Recently, all of my submissions in less between 5 and 8 seconds have taken additional time to process, and showed up as only 11 seconds on the results page. The same problem does not occur for solves of 9 or 10 seconds, as I'm immediately redirected to the results page.

Am I the only one with this problem, or is it a bug in the website?

Unfortunately, I will NEVER have this problem!

Comment

I've had four solves of 9 seconds and no delays. Can't relate to your delays lacrosse.

Comment

Perhaps your load speeds are slow, either from router or ISP issues. If your initial page is still loading when you submit your solve, it may add those extra couple of seconds while it redirects. I'm suggesting this because you specifically have this problem with quick solves and not all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker View Post
          Perhaps your load speeds are slow, either from router or ISP issues. If your initial page is still loading when you submit your solve, it may add those extra couple of seconds while it redirects. I'm suggesting this because you specifically have this problem with quick solves and not all of them.
          Lurker, that's a great point! I guess it's quite possible that a super-fast solve would be done before the puzzle page is even fully loaded.

Comment

Thanks for the responses - (un)fortunately, the page does finish loading after 2-3 seconds, rendering the lag unsolved! Oh, woe.

Comment

I just had a 7 second solve with no problems, so the problem is probably with your connection.

Comment

Working...
              X