Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing typos/grammar/attributions on cryptograms

Hi everyone -

First off, an apology for having put this off for so long... I've finally spent some time this weekend going through the Crypto-comments to fix typos, misquotes, misattributions, etc. in our cryptogram library. Thanks to everyone who has so helpfully pointed them out over the years!

I'm sure I've missed more than a few comments because, quite frankly, we now have more than a quarter of a million comments in the database and I just can't read through them all.

From here on out, if you see an error in any of our quotes or attributions, please leave a comment and include the words "please fix" or "please update" in them. I now have a script that will automatically sort for these phrases and push them to the top of the queue to be fixed ASAP.

Thank you!

Stephen

Stephen, that's great news! Thank you!!!

Comment

Love your reaction, Llapp. This is indeed an occasion to celebrate.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Thank You!

Stephen, I can't imagine having your job....trying to keep all of us happy! We can be a snarly bunch when we find errors, so thanks for giving us a new "tool" to help you deal with them! I don't know how other folks feel, but I'd be lost without this daily challenge to my old brain cells!

Comment

Working...
          X