Can you change your username?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you change your username?

Just wondering if you could change your username? I want to delete the 3’s in my username

Unfortunately it is not possible to change your username, but you are always welcome to delete your current account and create a new account under that name. If you would like to do that please let me know.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Its alright, that would mean all the progress and puzzles i have done deleted, right?

also i have another two questions:

so sometimes i see the time something was posted, and it was like a few minutes ago, but it shows that it is 2 or 3 hours ahead of my timezone. Do you set the time to a specific timezone? Or am i just reading the time wrong?

And can you see and edit the comments you made on puzzles? It’s not a big deal, but i accidentally typed 5! Instead of 51! To record my time in the comments sorry!

thanks!
      Last edited by canhgealinnag333; 11-22-2022, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Hello. I was wondering how do I delete my account. Thanks!

Comment

You can request an account deletion by emailing puzzlebaron@gmail.com with the email address associated with the account you wish to delete. Or if you’d rather, just post a confirmation here that you want your account deleted and I will do so. Thanks for playing!
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Hello. Thank you for your reply. I would like my account deleted. Thank you.

Comment

Account is now deleted.

Comment

Just wondering if you could please delete my account. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Account is now deleted.

Comment

Hi, I would like to delete my current account. TIA.

Comment

Account is now deleted.

Comment

Hello. Sorry for any incovenience, but I would like my account to be removed. Thank you.

Comment

Would you delete my account please???
                          Little River Duck Dog

Comment

In the action-packed shooting game Shell Shockers, you play as a battle-tested shell. You must travel through different planets with an array of weaponry, including shooters, handguns, Firearms, and explosives, in order to win. You will be able to access new tools and enhancements as you advance through the game, which will aid you in your endeavor. Shell Shockers will give players of all skill levels hours of amusement with its fierce fights and difficult goals.

Comment

Hello, I would like my account to be deleted if possible

Comment

Working...
                              X