Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Testers Needed: Codebreakers

Hi everyone -

We're working on a new logic puzzle type called "Codebreakers". A series of clues is given concerning a 5-digit code which can only be made up of the digits 1 through 9. Your task is to "crack" the code and come up with the one unique solution.

I'm including a sample puzzle below. If you're able to solve it and would be interested in testing a series of 50 codebreaker puzzles please email puzzlebaron@gmail.com with your solution. Anyone chosen who solves all 50 puzzles (and provides feedback on each re: difficulty) will receive a 3 month premium upgrade free of charge.

Example puzzle (5 digits, using only 1-9):

X X X X X

The secret code number does not include a 3.
    The fifth digit is a prime number.
    The product of the last two digits is 12.
    The secret code number includes at least one 9.
    The first 4 digits add up to 23.
    The last 4 digits add up to 18.
    The first digit is greater than the second.

Email your solution to: puzzlebaron@gmail.com

Thanks!

UPDATE: We have our needed number of testers now. Thank you for the quick responses!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Can you post the answer to this "Codebreaker" puzzle in a separate post? I'm curious.

Comment

The answer that I came up with is

7 1 9 6 2

Comment

That is correct!
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
        X