New puzzles please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New puzzles please

So I'm playing, or rather, solving logic puzzles (printable) every week, like I became familiar of the patterns, terms/names, etc. May I suggest on the creator for other, like who killed who, height and weight, father/mother and children, etc....if you got what I mean.

I vote for nothing with murder in it. Try playing the on-line versions for a while. Yes there are similarities and even some redundancies, but the puzzles are always a bit different from one another. I've been playing for about 1.5 yrs and am not frustrated with the offerings yet.

Comment

Eh, I can understand getting tired of the same patterns in the 'stories', but if you want fresh new stories with every puzzle this might not be the right site for you?

The Logic Puzzles Daily (developer: Twin Wizards) mobile phone app, if you can access it, might be a better choice if fresh stories are what you're after - I play that in addition to playing on this site, and it has 1 new free puzzle every day with a brand-new story, free access to the last five days' worth of puzzles, some free puzzle packs, and more packs that are available for purchase.

Comment

Thanks fellas
        No worries, im gonna stay for a while here ^^

Comment

I've been playing for about five years, I guess, and I'm still engaged, it's different variations and I never remember the repeats anyway. That said, I would enjoy some new stories and puzzles. Beyond just having more novelty, it'd be nice to have brand new puzzles to give more people a chance to get a top score (for a little while anyway lol).

Comment

i remember when there were some new puzzles around 2016 and it was good to occasionally score the record. I have been wondering whether we would get a new batch soon.

Comment

Working...
            X