No announcement yet.

monthly results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dalfets - could you try loading these pages in another browser, one you normally never use? This would help us sort out whether it might be a local caching issue with your primary browser. If so, forcing a browser cache refresh might fix it for you.

If a page fails to load on the server it should be recorded in our server logs as an error, and so far I’m not seeing that happening. This leads me to believe your browser may be loading a faulty page from its cache instead of actively pinging the server for the latest data.

If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I only use one browser and do not want to set up others

Comment

Understood. If it is a local caching issue with your browser, the problem should self-resolve within a couple of days regardless once your cached content expires. You can also speed up this process by clearing your browser’s cache manually.

I’ll continue to monitor our logs to see if any errors pop up on our end.
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I haven't been able to access these results for many months and I am pretty tight with security and clean ups (like daily)

Comment

What is your browser and operating system?

Comment

Firefox is the only one I use

Comment

Originally posted by fromalabama View Post
                I'm not able to see the results either, nor can I view other players' scorecards anymore, where their win/loss, average times, etc. are recorded. I guess it could be a security feature of some kind, although I had assumed it was a minor bug.
                I'd assumed for a while - several months - the same. Couldn't see anything (scores from months or anyone's scores beyond my own - clicking on their name took me to my score page) on any computer (apple or windows, several different actual machines and browsers I use are Opera, Firefox, Chrome.) I'd been assuming it was just a small bug/coding error when some other change was made.

Think I actually tried a few days ago, and still couldn't, but I just checked, and I can see everything. Tried Firefox / Chrome and Opera on both Win10 & 11 - not near my apple set up at the moment. I dump my cache every time my browser closes, so it shouldn't have been a cache issue. I also just clicked on a bunch of names, including my own, and was able to see everyone's scores again.

Comment

I am just relieved that it seems to be a problem/issue with Puzzle Baron rather than my device, but like you can only see my own scores whichever route I take

Comment

Working...
                  X