No announcement yet.

Frequent site crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definitely still happening. Site freezes. Catches up once or twice, then freezes and hangs permanently. Refreshing flashes up a quick message (can't read it) and does nothing.

Comment

Everyone who is experiencing this issue - thank you for posting here! But please, it is 100x more helpful if you tell us as well which operating system and browser you are using when this happens. And even more helpful if you happen to notice which ad/ads are showing when this happens. Thank you!
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        And even more helpful if you happen to notice which ad/ads are showing when this happens. Thank you!
        I tried to watch the ads when it happened but it was usually one of two situations: ads cycled and suddenly the page refreshed before the ads fully loaded so I couldn’t see them, or the page hung then refreshed without warning so again I couldn’t tell what they were. Chrome on iPad, fully updated if it matters. I upgraded to premium just before you posted that your ad company was putting out a fix so can’t say if it’s still the same experience.

Comment

This has not happened to me once using Chrome on Windows 10. Could it be a conflict with a browser plugin? Have you tried using a different browser like Brave or Firefox?

Comment

Working...
          X