Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudoku Migration

Hi everyone -

We've migrated this site over into our main Puzzle Baron platform this week. All user accounts have been brought over and our same user/pass combinations should work as before but if they don't please email me at puzzlebaron@gmail.com and I will fix it for you ASAP.

The new site should work just as the old one did but if you notice anything that isn't working properly please contact me via email and I'll check it right away.

The one thing that won't be working properly for a short while is avatars - we will be performing one final upgrade later this month and I expect to have avatars reinstalled and working as they have in the past at that point.

Thanks for your understanding and patience during the transition!
    Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Hello,
    since today I noticed that the 'Fix Errors' button in the Sudoku puzzle doesn't function anymore. Would be fine if you could check this.

Comment

Hmm - just tried it now and it seems to be working here. What device and browser are you using?
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I am using Windows 10 PC and the game is on <https://sudoku.puzzlebaron.com>. It's the same with either Firefox or Internet Explorer. But only in penciling mode - if I using solving mode then it is working. Until yesterday I could fix errors in penciling mode too.

Comment

Ah, I see it now - I'm adding that to my to-do list now. Thanks!

Comment

I believe its fixed now - if you still see it happening though please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Stephen,

The site has been working well, but I had an error occur tonight that I have never seen before. I hit the check for errors button, and it literally wiped everything off the screen except for three numbers. It will count for a loss for me, and you know I am a stickler about any losses! Just thought you would want to know.
              Thanks!

Diane

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I created this easy puzzle some time ago:

Comment

Originally posted by Digirl28 View Post
                  Hi Stephen,

The site has been working well, but I had an error occur tonight that I have never seen before. I hit the check for errors button, and it literally wiped everything off the screen except for three numbers. It will count for a loss for me, and you know I am a stickler about any losses! Just thought you would want to know.
                  Thanks!

Diane
                  i have had the same issue today i dont care about scores as I am useless at this game at the moment I just thought it strange that practically the whole board was wiped. ....... Philip

Comment

hmmm. I am not sure about this migration deal, but I'm sure it will be an improvement. thank you puzzle Baron for migrating.

Comment

Working...
                    X