Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fix Errors Clearing non-changeable boxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix Errors Clearing non-changeable boxes?

image.png

Clicking Fix Errors, it deletes almost everything, including boxes that are system set and unchangeable. I've seen it happen a few times. I'm on the latest public build of Firefox, if that matters.

I've had the same issue on edge and brave, so I don't think its related to browsers

Comment

Same thing. Nearly complete, click fix errors, and all the sudden I have 70 errors including the non changeable boxes.

Comment

chrome user with exact same problem. might be issues with input but I wouldn't know
        (edit: like. internal input and what the game registers it as. not *your* problem)
        Last edited by star_fiend; 08-30-2024, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Happened yet again. About the fifth time. VERY Annoying!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Highly irritating. Recurring defect. Clicking Fix Error at players' Risk. Experienced since months....

Comment

Admin not replying despite so many posts unacceptable.

Comment

Very frustrating.

Comment

It keeps happening, so I'm going to demand my money back. Oh, wait . . . .

Comment

Yep. I've emailed the webmaster also, with no reply.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply - I have a suspicion what might have been causing this issue and have added code now to hopefully fix it. Please let me know if you continue to see this happening.
                      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
                      X