Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Word Search Puzzle Library

Hi everyone -

We have as of today (12/14/2020) completely revamped our Word Search puzzle library. There are now approximately 12,000 brand new puzzles, and all of our old puzzles have been retired. You will notice most of these do not yet have statistics - this will be the case until each puzzle is solved around 5-10 times.

Within a few months we should have preliminary solve data available for 95% of more of these puzzles.

Thanks for playing!

Stephen

If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

answers to the logic puzzle where Genevieve,Ora,Patty,Tricia,Velma,Willie,andYvette by bread and cheese at certain times from 7:00a.m. to 10:00a.m.

Comment

Are all the new word search puzzles going to be 14 and 18 words per puzzle variety???

Comment

Apparently, they are. I find this weird and artificial.

Comment

I'll feel stupid if the answer is obvious, but how do I introduce a new topic in the forum? I tried "Help" but didn't find anything on that subject.

Comment

DogMa: If you want to post a new question, at the top of this page is "Latest activity" press that, choose the area of discussion, for example, scroll down to "Wordsearch" then click on new topic/new thread, I can't remember now which one it was. HTH

Comment

DanaBabes: Thank you for answering. It didn't work quite the way you described, but without your help I would never have found it. After pressing "Latest Activity," I had to scroll UP to the space between the black bar at the top of the page and the multicolored bars listing the various types of puzzles. In that space are the words HOME FORUM PUZZLE BARON WORD SEARCHES. After clicking WORD SEARCHES, I scrolled down several inches and found the blue box that said "+New Topic."

This seems like an illogical and convoluted setup. But at 72 I find myself stymied quite often. Again, thank you for helping!

Comment

DogMa: Glad I could help I'm not even sure if the admins check the forums, sadly.

Comment

DogMa: Urgh, sorry but I can't seem to edit my previous post. Did you actually ask your question? I went looking for it but ...??

Comment

is anyone an admin besides puzzle baron? post now pls

Comment

sub to pig wig account
                      it would be a big help to me

Comment

also does anyone play minecraft?

Comment

DanaBabes: Yes, I did actually ask my question. :-) And you answered, for which I thanked you, and then you said you were glad you could help. What was it you wanted to edit, and in which comment? Or is everything straightened out now?

With regard to Admin checking the forum—I may be confusing this forum with the Acrostics forum. Those are the only two games I play. Forgive me if that's the case. But for a very long time it seemed he did not read the forum. People mentioned problems and even addressed questions to Admin and got no answers. I even tried the "Contact us" form a few times, and the only time I got an answer was quite a while ago when I said I wanted to subscribe but had problems with Paypal—then he kindly answered me and gave me an address to which I could send a check. (!) Recently, when new puzzles were introduced, Admin became very active and responsive on the forum. I don't know what to make of it, unless he just chooses to ignore inconvenient questions (which is not good Admin etiquette). Possibly the adminstrator is a different person than before.

Again, thank you for your help. You were the only one who responded.

:-)

Comment

pig wig: (1) As far as I know, there is only one Admin. (2) How will it help you to have people subscribe?

Comment

DogMa: Oh, sorry for the confusion! I thought you wanted to ask a new question with a different topic, which is why I asked...well, if you asked lol. And also why I went looking for a new topic question (This was information I wanted to edit in my post, but was unable to edit it, so asked another question. I hope the only reason "Admin" answered you wasn't because you were offering payment as yeah, that'd be bad form. I don't think they really monitor the forums much, if at all, unless they're editing the site (like changing puzzles). I wish they'd fix the puzzles that have the blank character (a square) in them because even if you finish those puzzles with the square included your final result says you missed those words. Also the puzzles that. Never. Submit....just sit there on submitting and never do, so you just have to start a new game to move to another screen. Changing puzzles more often would be nice too, but I realise that adding a suggestion like this is pointless if the Admins aren't monitoring the site. I guess the forums are for chatting in, not communicating problems via, yanno? I don't believe I've had answers to my emails either. pig wig: we're playing wordsearch, not minecraft...that answer your question? lol But seriously, no, I don't play minecraft....if I'm not here, I'm slashing blocks in VR

Comment

Working...
                              X