Burning Precipice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning Precipice

I've decided that it is better to just let people have their own threads here on this site. I don't think it will be problematic at all and in fact, I think it would be better, as each person's thread can be about just that person's improvements, accomplishments, and achievements.

The reason why this thread is entitled the burning precipice is because I feel a burning desire to improve myself and my scores and overall performance on this site, and I feel as though I am on the precipice of the beginning of something great in terms of those guidelines. My goal is to do this while still being humble and helpful to everyone else on this site.

I will post my current goals for the current month here, and will edit them every month with new goals:

November 22 goals: 525+ PPG, top 50 placement
    December 22 goals: 550+ PPG, Top 3 placement

Thanks to everyone for reading and happy boggling!
    Last edited by Razorflame; 11-25-2022, 04:13 PM.

Just had the highest amount of UR words compared to C words...didn't take a screenshot, but the amounts were:

Common: 35
    Ultra Rare: 53

I don't think I've ever had that big of a gap between the two before. <3

Another game with a big gap:

Common 25:
    Ultra Rare: 51

What is going on??
    Last edited by Razorflame; 04-03-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Almost back to where I was before my long hiatus and a new highest score in 4x4!:

8LlT4N3.pngQw9mPhG.png
      Last edited by Razorflame; 04-17-2019, 07:36 PM.

Comment

January 2020 goals:

Top 3 in 5x5 in total points. I'm going to give up a lot to be able to do this, but I feel as though I can do this without too many issues. I just have to play this game for 5-6 hours a day, no big deal

In case you are wondering about my December 2019 goals, the fact is that I joined into the competition too late to do anything with December, so just playing 50 games in both 4x4 and 5x5 is my goal for this month with just a few days left to play. Not that hard of a task, but I am definitely going to be able to do so before time runs out.

Comment

So my current goal of finally getting a trophy looks like it's going to be out of reach this month. I am still going to try, but it is going to take a herculean effort from me to be able to make it into the top three. I would be happy with any of the three trophies, but I would love to get #1....it's just that I don't think I can compete with Russ to try to take the #1 spot :P I will try, and it means that I will have to make sacrifices in my current scheduling, but I think I might be able to beat him this month Let's see what happens

Comment

Bring it

Comment

Originally posted by RussDNails View Post
              Bring it
              I'm having flashbacks of "Three O'clock High"

Comment

Didn't get the reference but I looked it up and now I do..............funny I don't recall this movie--it was released the year I graduated high school and was much more in touch with pop culture than I am now!

Comment

Ended up losing interest right after I posted that. Unfortunate.

Comment

Welcome back......................now let's see what you got

Comment

Thanks, but I'm probably going to be slightly distracted, and probably not going to go for anything this month because 10 days have already passed.

Comment

Yeah, well if nothing else imho you still have the coolest avatar on WordTwist

Comment

Thanks much

Comment

Back again from another long hiatus. This time, I do plan on sticking around for a while. Updated my goals for the next three months on the original post.

Comment

Current goal: TOP 50 in points
                              Next month's goal: TOP 3 in points in 5x5

Two new records set for best word in 4x4 and 5x5 and longest word in 5x5:

4x4: ABNORMALIZATIONS
                              5x5: QUINQUAGINTACENTILLIONTHS

Comment

Working...
                              X