Best time for WordTwist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best time for WordTwist

What, in your opinion, is the very best time to play the game? Early in your day, right after eating, late at night -- is there a favorite time for you? Second question: when do you SCORE the best? Is it your very first game of the day and everything after that is downhill, or is it after you've warmed up with a few games, or do you do the best in your last games? Speaking for myself only, I find that I need about a half-dozen games to get my typing speed up, and then I'm at my peak for about a dozen games before I start to decline. I do my best in the afternoons, after I've been up four to six hours. I do the worst when I'm tired or ill. The killer for me is a cold room. If the room temperature is much under 72 F (22 C) my fingers get too stiff and I can't type effectively. If I play for longest/highest scoring word, I do best on the third or fourth board and stay pretty good until my brain fades, after perhaps an hour.

I seem to do my best right after I've settled down with my morning coffee, after a game or two to warm my brain up that's when I've gotten my better scores or had the easier time finding long words. I think my worst is if I try a few games right after work, my brain just wants to coast and not have to think anymore!

Comment

My best seems to be late at night, with peak performance between midnight and 2 am. Worst is in the morning before work, because the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

Comment

Working...
      X