No announcement yet.

How many cheateres are in the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Some* super-good player has videos of himself typing, but I can't remember who.
    Last edited by DonGuy47; 06-17-2021, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaWord View Post

There's room in my car for my laptop. Reclining chair offers good back support. All fingers were used, except the thumbs. Car power inverter allows for charging of laptop. Driving recharges the car battery. Mobile hot spot allows for internet anywhere (almost).
      Ahh, I see. Still pretty amazing!

Yes, I know driving the car charges the battery, I've used this method a few times when my car battery was low on juice. Its also great for charging cell phones too.

Comment

I should add that a few years back, someone accused me of cheating, after I had worked really, really hard to get the monthly average scores record for points per word. I was so upset I stopped playing for a long time. (it almost cured me of my addiction) I've also many times tried to increase my word count but I am hopelessly bad on that front, and stand in awe of MegaWord!
        Last edited by L9UR91; 06-22-2021, 08:27 PM.

Comment

For those of us who have been on this site for a while, the cheaters make themselves obvious. Their profiles appear out of nowhere and start putting up unrealistic scores and setting unattainable records.

We already have several players on this site whose skills I can't even comprehend, but I am aware that what they do is physically possible and their skills are attainable. The cheaters however are doing things here that defy the rules of time and space and it's always obvious...and frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Brisul View Post
            For those of us who have been on this site for a while, the cheaters make themselves obvious. Their profiles appear out of nowhere and start putting up unrealistic scores and setting unattainable records.

We already have several players on this site whose skills I can't even comprehend, but I am aware that what they do is physically possible and their skills are attainable. The cheaters however are doing things here that defy the rules of time and space and it's always obvious...and frustrating.
            I like when they post a video doing their amazing feats. Its clear they're not cheating they are just fabulous! I'm still amazed from MegaWord sitting in the car under the bridge typing away & then creating a video so we could watch it. Incredible!

Comment

Speaking of something unusual, I tried to access this discussion via my 'notifications' & when I clicked on the link it said 'I wasn't authorized' to read let alone comment. I'm thinking, then why the heck did you send me the notification if I can't access it?

So I arrived via a backhanded way & not only did I read what was posted, I am also commenting.

Strange. Very strange!

Comment

Working...
              X