X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fasteddieb
    replied
    Originally posted by FelixTheCat View Post
    If you get a green word on a game that has been played 50+ times before, enter it here.

I just found UTERI on a game played 50 times before.
    I got feare, feares, meare, meares, miso, saree, simi, and trapt on a board w/ 50 plays just now.

Leave a comment:

• leabhar
    replied
    Originally posted by JJBeanie View Post
    I'm not the fastest typist, either, but I do occasionally get in a groove and my fingers fly ... well, walk very quickly at least. I actually like playing games that have been played a lot to find the elusive unplayed words. I'd love to retire a game one day by getting the last word. Yeah, dream on, JJB

I sometimes think that if a green word is found after 50+ games, then the player deserves a brand new unplayed game as a reward. Unfortunately, I generally choke on unplayed games so that idea poses a bit of a conundrum for me, lol.
    I hear you! Most of the time I do not see the large words, but am quite good at finding "weird" words. As I said before, English is not my native tongue, but it does help that I speak more than one language to find those small, unplayed words. Like you I wish to complete a game once, but in my many years of playing, never succeeded to do so. However an extra bonus for finding words after 50+ plays of a board sounds great.

Leave a comment:

• JJBeanie
    replied
    I'm not the fastest typist, either, but I do occasionally get in a groove and my fingers fly ... well, walk very quickly at least. I actually like playing games that have been played a lot to find the elusive unplayed words. I'd love to retire a game one day by getting the last word. Yeah, dream on, JJB

I sometimes think that if a green word is found after 50+ games, then the player deserves a brand new unplayed game as a reward. Unfortunately, I generally choke on unplayed games so that idea poses a bit of a conundrum for me, lol.

Leave a comment:

• bwt1213
    replied
    I like your idea. I have another to propose to the administrator: once a game has been played more than 30 times (or 40, or whatever), ANY word found that was not previously found should be counted as ultra-rare. It's pretty clear that some very common words are almost impossible to find in a particular board because of where they are or how the letters are arranged. Someone who finds them should be given a bonus. And another thing -- for such words (not previously found) -- the "best word" title should also be awarded, even if the word would otherwise not have been enough points.

Leave a comment:

• FelixTheCat
    started a topic Green on 50+

Green on 50+

So, I'm not the fastest typist, nor do I find long words very often. So here's a new challenge: originality.

If you get a green word on a game that has been played 50+ times before, enter it here.

I just found UTERI on a game played 50 times before.
Working...
X