X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrPlacebo
    replied
    51st play:
    LESES (8), LINEY (8), MORAINE (7), MORAINES (9), SEILED (10)

Leave a comment:

• leabhar
    replied
    51st game I found telex. Telexed was there (found that one too), but not telex

Leave a comment:

• boysmom
    replied
    Originally posted by RussDNails View Post
    Holy smokes! If I could even move my thumb that fast I'd need intensive medical treatment after playing one game You play a lot of games
    each month--don't you get tired swiping at that speed for extended periods?
    Thank you for the compliments, It’s nice to find to find people who have similar interests. My friends assume I’m just guessing patterns.

To RussDNails My brain gets tired far before my thumb does!

and to Naboka, I’m only 23 so I have no spouse to tend to! Saying that, I guess I should explain the name “Boysmom” lol. My mom created this account when I was 11 and her and I would sit at the computer and play every day together. Fast forward to April, and the start of quarantine, I needed a new word game to play to occupy my time and was able to recover the account.

Leave a comment:

• Naboka
    replied
    Originally posted by boysmom View Post

I wasn’t sure how to share the video so I made a YouTube account and posted the link below. The video is just a screen recording off my phone but I’ll try to get a family member to capture a better video so you can actually see my thumb. Enjoy!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tO1ZS0AIcIw
    What you're doing is amazing. The dexterity is mind boggling. And speed.

Using a phone after watching your video, I flubbed so many times for every word completed that frustration short-circuited the game before getting a dozen.

If I had your skills I'd pick a month with 31 days and try for 2 millions points. Just because it's there. Like Everest. As far as I've seen, only Megaword's done it.

Then again, playing too many games has consequences. I had to cut back because I was riding the edge of tunnel carpal syndrome--and my neglected wife was getting annoyed.

Leave a comment:

• RussDNails
    replied
    Holy smokes! If I could even move my thumb that fast I'd need intensive medical treatment after playing one game You play a lot of games each month--don't you get tired swiping at that speed for extended periods?

Leave a comment:

• MegaWord
    replied

I’ll try and get a video up tonight or tomorrow of my thumb. I was actually surprised upon watching the replay how many words I missed that I thought I did.

This is from a different boggle-like game, they have a much smaller dictionary but allow 2 letter word plays. https://youtu.be/6TXK8d_A4Qg
    There is no way I can move my thumb like that, insane . Kinda scary to think your thumb might actually be moving faster than that, I look forward to the vid.

Leave a comment:

• boysmom
    replied
    Originally posted by MegaWord View Post

Damn, that was one crazy light show, I'm just seeing lights everywhere going super speed. I slowed it down to .25 speed and I could see what was happening better. You had 8 words in the first 3 seconds proving your speed capability to be easily over 2 words per second, which would be 240 words. I'm just stunned how fast it was happening. A smaller phone may actually help to make the swipes quicker? And yes I would like to see the quicksilver thumb in action.
    I’ll try and get a video up tonight or tomorrow of my thumb. I was actually surprised upon watching the replay how many words I missed that I thought I did.

This is from a different boggle-like game, they have a much smaller dictionary but allow 2 letter word plays. https://youtu.be/6TXK8d_A4Qg

Leave a comment:

• MegaWord
    replied

I wasn’t sure how to share the video so I made a YouTube account and posted the link below. The video is just a screen recording off my phone but I’ll try to get a family member to capture a better video so you can actually see my thumb. Enjoy!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tO1ZS0AIcIw
    Damn, that was one crazy light show, I'm just seeing lights everywhere going super speed. I slowed it down to .25 speed and I could see what was happening better. You had 8 words in the first 3 seconds proving your speed capability to be easily over 2 words per second, which would be 240 words. I'm just stunned how fast it was happening. A smaller phone may actually help to make the swipes quicker? And yes I would like to see the quicksilver thumb in action.

Leave a comment:

• boysmom
    replied
    Originally posted by MegaWord View Post

Oh yes, that would be great to watch. I noticed your all time high pts and wds are close to 1000 and 200, would be epic to reach it swiping, good luck!

Leave a comment:

• MegaWord
    replied

Thank you, I can post a video if anyone would like to see it!
    Oh yes, that would be great to watch. I noticed your all time high pts and wds are close to 1000 and 200, would be epic to reach it swiping, good luck!

Leave a comment:

• RussDNails
    replied
    That would actually be fun to see! I can average 700+ on 5x5by typing but can barely get 400 swiping, even on a bigger screen like an iPad.........
    Last edited by RussDNails; 10-12-2020, 11:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boysmom
    replied
    Originally posted by RussDNails View Post
    You're averaging 650+ on 4x4 by swiping on a phone?! That's pretty impressive!
    Thank you, I can post a video if anyone would like to see it!

Leave a comment:

• RussDNails
    replied
    You're averaging 650+ on 4x4 by swiping on a phone?! That's pretty impressive!

Leave a comment:

• boysmom
    replied
    51st play on 4X4 with 277-321 words found: Dato, Datos, dict, dicts, Dso, educt, educts, into, recti, sado, sados, sices, sida, tsade, tsadi, udo, udos, unto
    *I play on my phone so I wrote down the new words but I forgot to write down the point values for the words
    Last edited by boysmom; 10-11-2020, 08:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JJBeanie
    replied
    51st play: ORFE, ORFS, OUKS.

I feel these types of words will be the ones that eventually lead me to getting the final word on a board. That is my major goal and is why I never pass up a board. I actually like the boards with less than 100 - 150 words!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X