Green on 50+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50th play, 7 new words.

CEIL (4), CEILS (8), LIVRE (6), LIVRES (8), NEVI (3), REIVE (6), SEILS (8)

Comment

51st play, torii

Comment

52nd play, INIQUITOUS and INIQUITOUSLY. Both words broke the previous longest word record.

Comment

51st game, found SMIRCH. Not spectacular, but I'm not sure I've ever found that word before.

Comment

Sometimes I just put together random letter combos and hope it works, especially when there's "x", "z", or "q" somewhere. I have never even heard of some of the words I find that way lol

Comment

51st found "overgrains" and "sewage"

Comment

52nd found "acta"

Comment

51st play:
                  LEVEE (4), LEVEES (5), METIC (6), PIAL (6), SEPTA (5).

Time expired while I was typing SEPTAL, which would also have been a new find.

Comment

This board had 47 plays, and 99 of the 100 words had been found. I did not get a green.

Comment

• 5x5 - 50 plays - SCINTILLOMETER

I noticed (O)METER, went with that and noticed SCINTILL, got me thinking of a word SCINTILLA I'd heard before, was pleasantly surprised when the combination was successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by MegaWord View Post
                        5x5 - 50 plays - SCINTILLOMETER

I noticed (O)METER, went with that and noticed SCINTILL, got me thinking of a word SCINTILLA I'd heard before, was pleasantly surprised when the combination was successful.
                        I actually had one when I was a kid. I used to turn out the lights at night and look at it.

Comment

• 51st play: new records for high score, number of words, and highest scoring word. 7 new words found.

ARRESTEE (14), ARRESTEES (16), GAROTED (7), GARRETED (14), TESTEE (8), TESTEES (12), TOROSE (8)

ARRESTEES set the new highest scoring word record, and tied the longest word record.

Comment

• 51st play, 6 new words.
                            ELSE (3), MUTASE (10), SOLUTE (6), SOLUTES (7), TALION (8), TALIONS (12).

Comment

• With 51 previous plays, I found SOVIETOLOGICAL (26). I didn't expect it to work.

Comment

• I was the 51st play, and found ORIGAMI (7) as my very first ever green on 50+! I'm pleased that it's an everyday word, not a crazy sounding word, yet just an easily overlooked one

Comment

Working...
                                X