No announcement yet.

Green on 50+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51st game: AERO (4), AEROS (8), ORAD (6), SORRAS (10)

Comment

• 51st game: EROSE (6), OVERBRIM (14), OVERBRIMS (16)

According to the chart that was shown before the game, there was only one word on the board with 9+ letters. So, on the 51st play, I was the first to find the longest word on the board.

Comment

• 51st play:
        ALLAY (4), ALLAYER (12), ARMER (8), ARMET (6), ARTIC (8), MATERIALIST (10), REMORA (8), RILLE (6), RILLET (8), SCALLY (10), SCAR (3), STRIA (5)

Comment

• 50th play:
          FUSIL (6), FUSILE (10), ITER (6), PREREQUISITE (15), PREREQUISITES (16), SPRUE (6), SPRUES (10).

PREREQUISITES was a new longest word record.

Comment

• 50th play: CRARE (8), CRARES (10), YACHTMEN (14). The last was a new best word record, and I'm especially proud of it both because of the unusual consonant cluster and because compound words are so easy to overlook.

Comment

• 51st play: ORFE, ORFS, OUKS.

I feel these types of words will be the ones that eventually lead me to getting the final word on a board. That is my major goal and is why I never pass up a board. I actually like the boards with less than 100 - 150 words!

Comment

• 51st play on 4X4 with 277-321 words found: Dato, Datos, dict, dicts, Dso, educt, educts, into, recti, sado, sados, sices, sida, tsade, tsadi, udo, udos, unto
                *I play on my phone so I wrote down the new words but I forgot to write down the point values for the words
                Last edited by boysmom; 10-11-2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• You're averaging 650+ on 4x4 by swiping on a phone?! That's pretty impressive!

Comment

• Originally posted by RussDNails View Post
                    You're averaging 650+ on 4x4 by swiping on a phone?! That's pretty impressive!
                    Thank you, I can post a video if anyone would like to see it!

Comment

• That would actually be fun to see! I can average 700+ on 5x5by typing but can barely get 400 swiping, even on a bigger screen like an iPad.........
                      Last edited by RussDNails; 10-12-2020, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boysmom View Post

Thank you, I can post a video if anyone would like to see it!
                        Oh yes, that would be great to watch. I noticed your all time high pts and wds are close to 1000 and 200, would be epic to reach it swiping, good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by MegaWord View Post

Oh yes, that would be great to watch. I noticed your all time high pts and wds are close to 1000 and 200, would be epic to reach it swiping, good luck!
                          I wasn’t sure how to share the video so I made a YouTube account and posted the link below. The video is just a screen recording off my phone but I’ll try to get a family member to capture a better video so you can actually see my thumb. Enjoy!

Comment

I wasn’t sure how to share the video so I made a YouTube account and posted the link below. The video is just a screen recording off my phone but I’ll try to get a family member to capture a better video so you can actually see my thumb. Enjoy!
                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tO1ZS0AIcIw
                            Damn, that was one crazy light show, I'm just seeing lights everywhere going super speed. I slowed it down to .25 speed and I could see what was happening better. You had 8 words in the first 3 seconds proving your speed capability to be easily over 2 words per second, which would be 240 words. I'm just stunned how fast it was happening. A smaller phone may actually help to make the swipes quicker? And yes I would like to see the quicksilver thumb in action.

Comment

• Originally posted by MegaWord View Post

Damn, that was one crazy light show, I'm just seeing lights everywhere going super speed. I slowed it down to .25 speed and I could see what was happening better. You had 8 words in the first 3 seconds proving your speed capability to be easily over 2 words per second, which would be 240 words. I'm just stunned how fast it was happening. A smaller phone may actually help to make the swipes quicker? And yes I would like to see the quicksilver thumb in action.
                              I’ll try and get a video up tonight or tomorrow of my thumb. I was actually surprised upon watching the replay how many words I missed that I thought I did.

This is from a different boggle-like game, they have a much smaller dictionary but allow 2 letter word plays. https://youtu.be/6TXK8d_A4Qg

Comment

I’ll try and get a video up tonight or tomorrow of my thumb. I was actually surprised upon watching the replay how many words I missed that I thought I did.

This is from a different boggle-like game, they have a much smaller dictionary but allow 2 letter word plays. https://youtu.be/6TXK8d_A4Qg
                                There is no way I can move my thumb like that, insane . Kinda scary to think your thumb might actually be moving faster than that, I look forward to the vid.

Comment

Working...
                                X