Wordtwist board audit complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordtwist board audit complete

Just a quick note to let you know that the entire Wordtwist board library has been reaudited this week to fix the occasional "impossible" word glitch that a few players have found since our update earlier this year. In total, about 2.2% of 5x5 boards were updated (i.e. found to have had this bug), and 0.3% of 4x4 boards.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

As a matter of curiosity, what happened to the records for those boards? Were they all reset, too?

Comment

No records were changed.

I didn't keep exact stats on the splits but within the 2.2% of boards that needed to be updated, many many more boards had valid words missing than had invalid words allowed. I'd guess around 90-95%. For the 40-50 boards that actually lost a "valid" word in this update, those records will naturally be reset over time anyway once each board has been played a certain number of times.
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks for the board updates, admin !

Comment

Just finished a game, Suddennesses was the longest word, when there was only 3 S"s in the puzzle

Comment

Working...
          X