No announcement yet.

another cheater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, now they are all looking at me like I'm the crazy one, for laughing out loud...and all I said so them was..."This is not Ballachulish ferry". You should very much steal that sign. We have one locally, that was often stolen, "Bogan Court", It's signpost is now 10m high.

My neighbour is having an ELO phase.

Comment

ohhhhh NOOOOO....Toe fungus ads!!! should I be worried...wearing socks in the shower now!

Comment

LOL floppers, you're hilarious! In a nearby neighborhood they have a street called 'Stoner Dr', well you KNOW that sign was stolen so often that now the sign reads "ST N R Dr", no kidding. Ever since it hasn't been stolen.

"My wife and I actually enjoy the ads for clothing here. Interesting designs. I would miss those going ad free." Naboka I saw some pretty maxi dresses, so I had clicked on the ad and went to the site. I liked the variety & wanted to know from where the company was headquartered. Well it took some digging as it wasn't obvious. Well turns out, Hong Kong. I was NOT going to buy dresses from Hong Kong. No wonder they were so cute. I quickly came back to play more games. I don't need the dresses that badly. "212 films in a years is quite a lot." Yes, it so far is a record that hasn't been broken. I got close a couple times in the 180's, but nope, that's my record that's held for a long time now.

"Or if your instruments are trumpets, coronets, and trombones, how about "The Brass Hats"? If string, "Frogs And Hairs" BWT1213 I like both. And the least amount of films I have seen in a year was ... I think ... 30. I can watch 2 or 3 films easily in a week. BTW, now I'm up to 79. I like all kinds of films - drama, sci-fi, comedy, documentaries ... yet my fav so far, independents.

"I bought a steel tongue drum (not to be played with your tongue, but named for the construction) and a djembe. I've actually started studying music therapy this year, so my collection of instruments is rather eclectic and not really what you'd expect in a band." Crazykate this reminds me of a PBS Documentary called 'Craft In America' one of the episodes centered on the way instruments are made: https://www.pbs.org/craft-in-america/tv-series/music/ I thought it was fascinating. The Tongue drum made me think of it (they explain drums around 38 minute mark).

Comment

Working...
        X