Hover Fortunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannyb View Post
    HEY! Mine says, "Will be found dead in a motel room".
    you are in some very good company there, dannyb

Comment

It's an interesting concept, "a reputation beyond repute"....like, does it mean a reputation that is off the scale?

Comment

Originally posted by HyacinthBucket6 View Post
        Ah. "on a distinguished road". If only that were true....
        Awww, I just love your cat avatar! What a unique name for your cat.

Now you're 'Is a name known to all' & you have 2 more orange/red bars!

Originally posted by Turbo2 View Post
        I am very curious to see if mine will say anything at all, considering that I only write once every year or so on the forum!

It says: is just really nice.
        Now it says 'Has much to be proud of' & I see you've increased your orange/red bars.

Its great that you contributed to the forum. Why not continue & add something you learned or experienced too? This forum is for all members not just the few of us chatty ones !

Comment

2cute, thanks for that observation - I think you've cracked it. Does seem to go with the number of orange bars.

Comment

currerbell, I've changed avatars a few of times. So far mine have always had ducks. I like this one also, thanks, I haven't felt the need to change it!

Comment

Originally posted by floppers View Post
              It's an interesting concept, "a reputation beyond repute"....like, does it mean a reputation that is off the scale?
              I think so floppers, when you fill all your orange/red bars, you'll have off the scale reputation participation. It doesn't seem to go up from there as now I've had that hover fortune the entire time.

Comment

Working...
              X