Words to add to the dictionary

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bwt1213
    Member
    • Feb 2019
    • 660

    #121
    Thank you. I still see her, sometimes, sidewise. I still hear her. My heart will always know her. And whichever of you goes first will remember, because that remembrance will last forever. That's how things work. You know that. Yes, she knew me. And later, I knew I knew her. Both were precious. And that is life, all of it.

    Comment

    • Naboka
      Premium Member
      • Mar 2019
      • 802

      #122
      Normally adding an s finishes a 16 letter word. Tried and tried to enter fractionalizings but it wouldn't score. Typed it half a dozen times, carefully checking my spelling but...

      Is it a countable word or am I lost in brain fog?

      Screen Shot 2026-10-11 at 2.46.14 PM.png


      -

      Comment

      • Spike1007
        Member
        • Feb 2019
        • 301

        #123
        I'm guessing you typed it right. Adding S after -ING here can be a hit-or-miss thing.

        Comment

        Working...