What do people use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazykate View Post
    I'm team swipe. I use an android phone. I can't type very well without looking at the keys, and incidentally I don't understand America's obsession with Apple products.
    Our obsession has to do with quality. PCs require a tech on retainer & its complicated (& expensive). With my iMac if I needed help, which would be RARELY, Apple Care is fantastic for only Apple products (anything else, you're on your own). The Apple products I've used verses the rest is like the difference between a Lamborghini & the standard car. The Lamborghini (Apple) is luxurious, costs more & is soooo much easier to use and lasts longer. I've had my hard drive now 9 years & its still going strong. Yes, I update my software to keep up. I'm not familiar with Lixux so I probably won't be using that.

So I use an iMac desktop computer and a mouse. I can type, it used to be 40 wpm but I haven't timed it in a while so don't know if its the same. I type without looking @ the wonderful Apple keyboard of which I prefer Naboka, I tried using a PC one for a while (which was uncomfortable @ best). The Apple keys don't sit up as high so my typing speed is more accurate & faster + my fingers don't get nearly as fatigued. I think its worth the $100.

Comment

Working...
    X