What rhe Hey #5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rhe Hey #5

This add has been showing up for two days now and it is getting more frequent.Screen Shot 2024-07-02 at 5.30.10 PM.png

Thanks Danny - have sent this to our ad manager, will bump you up to premium for two weeks to fix it asap for you.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I am getting exactly the same thing.
      I cannot effectively play.

Comment

I am having the same issue. The upper right region of the board is blocked by the ad.

Comment

I'm getting the same thing but can generally manage to play through it. I'll be glad when it is gone, though.

Comment

I’ve bumped all three of you to premium for two weeks to fix the problem immediately. The issue has been escalated with our ad manager and I am waiting for an ETA on a fix.
            If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Same problem for me, albeit a different ad.

image.png

Comment

Same problem here, and it's not just a single ad. . I've tried re-sizing my window, but that doesn't work. Playing on a Mac if that matters.

Comment

Thanks for the temporary upgrade - much appreciated.

Comment

Our ad manager has identified the source of these ads and submitted a removal request. I'm hoping they will stop displaying shortly.

Comment

I just had the same issue with ads covering the upper right corner of the game board. I guess the fix hasn't been made yet!

Comment

For those still seeing these ads on July 4th, can you please post your operating system and browser type. So far I am currently unable to get these to load but it may be targeting only specific browsers/OS.

Comment

Working...
                        X