What is Your Highest Score??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best score

I've hit 448 several times. Usually involves solving the cryptogram in under 15 seconds.

Comment

Wow!

Flutefish, that is impressive. The highest I've seen in 447. You're an inspiration.

Comment

Never thought of myself as an inspiration. Thanks for the compliment! I admire your success rate. I'm afraid I don't have the patience to sit and stew over puzzles to have the 100% rate. I'd rather have a really fast score.

Comment

That's what I like

One thing that makes this site so great is that people who like to solve fast can be successful and people like me who like to figure it out can be successful in their own way as well.

Comment

Fast Solve

Speaking of fast solves, I just finished a proverb that bansaisequoia solved in 10 seconds....
            There is nothing certain, but the uncertain.

Whew!

Comment

Actually, the penultimate fast solve...?

Laura, that was a quick one, but from what others have told me, AMelodyOfJuly has solved a puzzle in just 9 seconds. That taxes my credulity! Is it within the realm of possibility that someone on this site will one day break the 8-second barrier? It would be like running a three-minute mile.

<Congrats, AMelodyOfJuly!>

Comment

Fast time

I came across that 9 second time and found it unbelievable. Then again my best time ever was 14 seconds, and I seldom break 20 seconds.

Bansai - saw your time this month - averaging under 30 seconds! Wow!

Congrats.

Comment

I got 444 seconds just a minute ago on a quote by Albert Einstein

I also got the high score (with a time of 31 seconds) but that's because no one else really played it yet.

"the most important thing is not to stop questioning"

Comment

New quotes don't have stats

The cyphers that don't show any stats are quotes that were just recently added. They won't show any stats until enough people have played them to make the stats mean something.

Good job on the score.

Comment

I just got another 444 point cryptogram

It was on an unattributed quote

"the infinite is in the finite of every instant"

This time, However, I wasn't the fastest time. BansaiSequoia did the same cryptogram in 19 seconds or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X