Presence of cheaters / hackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presence of cheaters / hackers

Has anyone else noticed that on some puzzles, the top 10 solve times features some pretty suspicious times? I'm talking about 14x14 3-star puzzles with a record solve time of <10 seconds.

User Aladen is a good example of this: https://starbattle.puzzlebaron.com/profile.php?u=4985

Their average solve time for 14x14 puzzles is 10 seconds. Their average solve time for 12x12 2 star puzzles is 7.8 seconds. But, their average solve time for 10x10 2 star puzzles is 853.8 seconds. This is a crazily imbalanced average solve time, and it's really suspicious that the harder puzzles has such an inhumanly fast solve time.

I can only conclude that this user (and potentially others) are using some sort of code / software to cheat while playing, and I hope Puzzle Baron does something about it.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, frogsterjr - this user is obviously using a script to game the system. His/her stats have been removed from the monthly and all-time competitions, and will be wiped from individual puzzle statistics as well.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thank you!! Awesome to see that this site has active admins - keep up the great work!

Comment

Working...
      X