No announcement yet.

Achievements and Accomplishments Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's experiment #1 - I tried to make my graphic the size of an 8x10 sheet of paper and I changed it into a JPEG! Let's see how it worked out.

WT 5x5 Bwrd 7Skeered w 32 uniques SS in Word JPEG.jpg

Okay, it looks big ... let's see what happens when I post it.

Comment

• Do you have sore thumbs? [Sorry--can't find the threads any more.] Several years ago, after playing a few months, my thumbs hurt terribly. I got the doc to prescribe some braces. Then, in the pandemic, I put a 3" thick box under my laptop to look better on camera. My thumbs got better, and I no longer need the braces. Just saying. You might want to try it if you have sore thumbs, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2cute View Post
        Here's experiment #1 - I tried to make my graphic the size of an 8x10 sheet of paper and I changed it into a JPEG! Let's see how it worked out.

WT 5x5 Bwrd 7Skeered w 32 uniques SS in Word JPEG.jpg

Okay, it looks big ... let's see what happens when I post it.
        This looks great!

Comment

• Somehow I managed to play the same board twice (I didn't even realize it and I'm pretty sure I played it yesterday). Not sure whether to be happy that I beat my first score or sad that I apparently missed an enormous number of words that I found the first time. Is this a common bug? Or is it a feature that eventually you'll get the same board twice?

samegame twice.png

edit: imgur: https://imgur.com/a/As5Bq1F

Last edited by jipkin2; Yesterday, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• That happens surprisingly often considering how many boards there must be. I don't think I've gotten that twice in a row, but I have seen it with just a few boards in between.

Comment

Working...
            X