Achievements and Accomplishments Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RussDNails View Post
    Did you used to play as Estivate before they redid the server? If yes, you've steadily improved and I'm sure you'll break 1300 at some point. I'm too old to type as fast as you
    Haha yes! I think I got used to looking for only 4 letters or more now as compared to last time. Was always a 4x4 player and dabbled in 5x5 back then. I always wasted time typing in 3 letters.

Comment

• It had to happen someday. I got more than 50% of fasteddieb's score in points and in words:

Game Results

YOUR STATS:
      Total points: 642
      Total words: 122 (56 common,23 wide,12 rare,31 ultra rare)
      Best word: TINNERS (12 pts.)
      Longest word: TINTERS (7 letters)

PUZZLE STATS:

Played: 24 times
      Average Score: 419.7 points
      Average Words: 83.3 words
      High Score: 1251 points by fasteddieb
      Most Words: 220 words by fasteddieb
      Best Word: TOILETTES (16 pts) by fasteddieb
      Longest Word: REGULATIONS (11 letters) by jazzygaltoo

Comment

• Originally posted by bwt1213 View Post
        It had to happen someday. I got more than 50% of fasteddieb's score in points and in words:

Game Results

YOUR STATS:
        Total points: 642
        Total words: 122 (56 common,23 wide,12 rare,31 ultra rare)
        Best word: TINNERS (12 pts.)
        Longest word: TINTERS (7 letters)

PUZZLE STATS:

Played: 24 times
        Average Score: 419.7 points
        Average Words: 83.3 words
        High Score: 1251 points by fasteddieb
        Most Words: 220 words by fasteddieb
        Best Word: TOILETTES (16 pts) by fasteddieb
        Longest Word: REGULATIONS (11 letters) by jazzygaltoo
        That's awesome!

Comment

• Standing on the shoulders of big-number experts MegaWord, Lalatan and RussDNails enabled me to first (I think) break the best word 50 point psychological barrier on the Total Lifetime Points list with a big-number word. I'm easily bested by the top leader in each of those two areas (best words and lifetime points), but combined I am excited to accomplish something leading.
          Last edited by BoggleOtaku; 05-03-2021, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Has MegaWord found a new gear? Over the last few weeks he has put up some crazy 4X4 scores. Generally I know what percent of words and points I can achieve on the boards that the top players hold records on. With one exception I haven't cracked the bottom of that range for MegaWord, in the last three weeks, and I have had a very good few weeks.

Comment

• What? I beat Lalatan's best/longest word scores??? Bucket List item checked off!
              another1.PNG

Comment

• First forum post, but this thread seemed like a good starting point! I usually stick to 4x4 but just got my first 5x5 record today Ignore my low word count, I'm still pretty awful at 5x5 lol.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Role reversal - and finally went over 1300
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Estive View Post
                    Role reversal - and finally went over 1300
                    Incredible! By the way, that 205 word count is still my personal record.

Comment

• I had never, EVER surpassed 50% of fasteddieb's points or words for any board. In the last two days, I have done so five times. On the other hand, I'm now on oxygen and my O2 sats have gone from 92 to 98. I'd rather not talk about my medical issues; I think a number of us have them, and I don't want to devolve into a symptom-fest. But I have to say I'm surprised. I didn't think 92 was that bad, and I still don't. I'd like to believe I'm just a better player, but not that much better and not all of a sudden.

Comment

• Originally posted by temari View Post
                        First forum post, but this thread seemed like a good starting point! I usually stick to 4x4 but just got my first 5x5 record today
                        Congrats, temari! :-)

Comment

• I just found my longest / highest scoring word so far, OVERAGGRESSIVENESSES (20 letters, 38 points). I mostly play 4x4 and aim for most words / highest total score, so I don't find a lot of long words, but it's very satisfying when I do.

Comment

• Not much of a bragging accomplishment for me this month. In fact, it's the exact opposite. I have underperformed on every one of my top scores so far. And not by a little either. It's like I'm completely lost this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brisul View Post
                              Not much of a bragging accomplishment for me this month. In fact, it's the exact opposite. I have underperformed on every one of my top scores so far. And not by a little either. It's like I'm completely lost this month.
                              Well, Brian, if this is what you call underperforming, I'll take it. I'd like to add about 400 points to all my scores. But I do know what you mean; I think I made basically the same complaint a few months ago. But mine hinged on an inability to type -- I made keyboarding errors far more often than usual and couldn't seem to fix the problem.

Game Results

YOUR STATS:
                              Total points: 644
                              Total words: 124 (63 common,27 wide,12 rare,22 ultra rare)
                              Best word: CLEARERS (14 pts.)
                              Longest word: CLEARERS (8 letters)

PUZZLE STATS:

Played: 21 times
                              Average Score: 531.4 points
                              Average Words: 98 words
                              High Score: 1017 points by Brisul
                              Most Words: 179 words by Brisul
                              Best Word: OVERSALES (16 pts) by knishes9
                              Longest Word: RELEASERS (9 letters) by Brisul

Comment

• Originally posted by bwt1213 View Post

Well, Brian, if this is what you call underperforming, I'll take it. I'd like to add about 400 points to all my scores. But I do know what you mean; I think I made basically the same complaint a few months ago. But mine hinged on an inability to type -- I made keyboarding errors far more often than usual and couldn't seem to fix the problem.

Game Results

YOUR STATS:
                                Total points: 644
                                Total words: 124 (63 common,27 wide,12 rare,22 ultra rare)
                                Best word: CLEARERS (14 pts.)
                                Longest word: CLEARERS (8 letters)

PUZZLE STATS:

Played: 21 times
                                Average Score: 531.4 points
                                Average Words: 98 words
                                High Score: 1017 points by Brisul
                                Most Words: 179 words by Brisul
                                Best Word: OVERSALES (16 pts) by knishes9
                                Longest Word: RELEASERS (9 letters) by Brisul
                                That's awesome! I'm a terrible typist too, so most of what I do comes from repetition and memory. Keep pushing for those high scores! The more ultra rare words you find, the higher your scores will get. Once you figure out those word patterns, you'll be scoring in the 800's and 900's in no time

Comment

Working...
                                X