Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlitterBug
    replied
    Sometimes I just put together random letter combos and hope it works, especially when there's "x", "z", or "q" somewhere. I have never even heard of some of the words I find that way lol

Leave a comment:

• bionicflutist
    replied
    51st game, found SMIRCH. Not spectacular, but I'm not sure I've ever found that word before.

Leave a comment:

• DrPlacebo
    replied
    52nd play, INIQUITOUS and INIQUITOUSLY. Both words broke the previous longest word record.

Leave a comment:

• DonGuy47
    replied
    51st play, torii

Leave a comment:

• DrPlacebo
    replied
    50th play, 7 new words.

CEIL (4), CEILS (8), LIVRE (6), LIVRES (8), NEVI (3), REIVE (6), SEILS (8)

Leave a comment:

• DrPlacebo
    replied
    51st play.

New words found: COLIES (10), LOCA (3), LOTI (4), LYSIS (6), SOLAN (6), TOLAN (6)

Leave a comment:

• leabhar
    replied
    Played: 50 times
    Average Score: 234.4 points
    Average Words: 51.5 words
    High Score: 463 points by Azurea
    Most Words: 96 words by Azurea
    Best Word: MICROANATOMICAL (28 pts) by KeMaCh
    Longest Word: MICROANATOMICAL (15 letters) by KeMaCh

I found: roman

Leave a comment:

• MegaWord
    replied
    Originally posted by nannybee View Post
    Why is it when I look up a word that was played and want to know the meaning, it says it's not in the dictionary? If it's not in the dictionary, why was it counted?!
    I thought that in the beginning. This site uses some kind of censored SOWPODS dictionary, they haven't provided a link to the exact dictionary they use and I haven't found it myself.

Leave a comment:

• nannybee
    replied
    Why is it when I look up a word that was played and want to know the meaning, it says it's not in the dictionary? If it's not in the dictionary, why was it counted?!

Leave a comment:

• John13verse34
    replied
    Just finished the first board I've ever seen with 53 plays, and I found the new words ENNUI and TINSELS :-)

Leave a comment:

• MegaWord
    replied
    Played 50 times (4x4), found the last 6 undiscovered words with: EGER, GEMOT, GEMOTE, GEMOTES, RETENE, RETENES. Got 110 of 125 wds.

Leave a comment:

• DrPlacebo
    replied
    52nd play! First time in a while I've seen a board with more than 50 plays that hadn't been recycled yet.

New words: AMATION (12), AMATIONS (14), ELINT (8), GELATINE (9), MUTIS (8). Also a new high score record.

Leave a comment:

• DrPlacebo
    replied
    50th play, 6 new words and new best and longest word records.

ACHOO (5), COSTE (8), MASON (4), MASONS (5), SCHOOLMASTER (14), SCHOOLMASTERING (28)

Leave a comment:

• leabhar
    replied
    50th play fado and fifi

Leave a comment:

• DrPlacebo
    replied
    50th play, also a board already played by MegaWord. Found MICRODONT (12), good for a new longest word record.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X