No announcement yet.

Green on 50+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy smokes! If I could even move my thumb that fast I'd need intensive medical treatment after playing one game You play a lot of games each month--don't you get tired swiping at that speed for extended periods?

Comment

• Originally posted by boysmom View Post

I wasn’t sure how to share the video so I made a YouTube account and posted the link below. The video is just a screen recording off my phone but I’ll try to get a family member to capture a better video so you can actually see my thumb. Enjoy!
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tO1ZS0AIcIw
      What you're doing is amazing. The dexterity is mind boggling. And speed.

Using a phone after watching your video, I flubbed so many times for every word completed that frustration short-circuited the game before getting a dozen.

If I had your skills I'd pick a month with 31 days and try for 2 millions points. Just because it's there. Like Everest. As far as I've seen, only Megaword's done it.

Then again, playing too many games has consequences. I had to cut back because I was riding the edge of tunnel carpal syndrome--and my neglected wife was getting annoyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussDNails View Post
        Holy smokes! If I could even move my thumb that fast I'd need intensive medical treatment after playing one game You play a lot of games
        each month--don't you get tired swiping at that speed for extended periods?
        Thank you for the compliments, It’s nice to find to find people who have similar interests. My friends assume I’m just guessing patterns.

To RussDNails My brain gets tired far before my thumb does!

and to Naboka, I’m only 23 so I have no spouse to tend to! Saying that, I guess I should explain the name “Boysmom” lol. My mom created this account when I was 11 and her and I would sit at the computer and play every day together. Fast forward to April, and the start of quarantine, I needed a new word game to play to occupy my time and was able to recover the account.

Comment

• 51st game I found telex. Telexed was there (found that one too), but not telex

Comment

• 51st play:
            LESES (8), LINEY (8), MORAINE (7), MORAINES (9), SEILED (10)

Comment

Working...
            X