Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun stuff -- word related or not, ramblings, junk, whatever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. bwt1213!! And enjoy that celebratory dinner!

Comment

So I finished a game & I noticed @ the top of the screen an interesting ad ...

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 9.32.09 PM.png

Now from the looks of it its just one of those floats that usually kids use to play in the pool, then I noticed the price ... $73.95 (aka $74) Wow! For a pool float! That must be one fancy type of material to pay that much for something you could purchase for certainly less than $30.

Comment

But it's magical!

Comment

Originally posted by Spike1007 View Post
          But it's magical!
          Maybe it actually floats, not just in water!

Comment

Maybe. It'll only cost us $73.95 to find out.

Comment

so....of course I had to google it...and the advertisement starts with, "WHO HASN'T THOUGHT ABOUT BEING A MERMAID?" Yep, that age old question....

(Let your imagination run wild with our Magical Mermaid Ring Float. Whether you're relaxing or pretending to be the iconic deep-sea creature, this ring will keep you afloat with its fluffy bean filling).

Comment

The anniversary celebrations went really well. My wife was impressed: "How often do you have the owner of the restaurant call you to ask you what you would like for dinner?" and it was even more than that, because said owner was also the head chef. Did she deserve that? Certainly, and more. Was the food good? No. Beyond that. Every vegetable (young potatoes, parsnips, carrots) we encountered was locally grown, selected that day from local farmers or from the chef herself. The lettuce and tomatoes in the salad were picked hours ago. Bruschetta on flatbread with cherry tomatoes and other fresh vegetables and grated goat cheese (this is Wisconsin, where cheese should have been invented) that was exposed to heat barely enough to melt the cheese? Mission accomplished. And that was just the appetizer for the Mahi-Mahi tuna to follow.

We raised a cheer in celebration of the date, even if it was slightly in advance of the calendar. When you see this message, it will be tagged with the very date of the event. I want you all to know that we appreciated every one of your well-wishes and we are happy to have lived long enough to celebrate wedding anniversary #56.

Comment

Originally posted by floppers View Post
                  Chipmunks! Like Chip'n Dale! do they have rabies like squirrels?
                  Maybe it's a really well fed squirrel...as in, what are you putting in your feeders?! LOL Great pic tho.

Comment

Working...
                  X