Technical problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical problems

Puzzle resets itself and wipes out progress. Does anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

I’ve been having the same problem. Don’t know the solution. But it’s very annoying. Sorry for your issue. I’m sort of glad that it’s not just me or my iPad.

Comment

Same here, sometimes I can’t enter anything for a bit.

Comment

This sometimes happens if an ad is trying to load which requires more memory than a person's system can currently allocate. If you notice this issue happening when a particular ad is displaying on your screen, please post a screenshot here or email it to me at puzzlebaron@gmail.com and I will work to get that ad removed.
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thank you admin.

Comment

It just happened again. I was at least 90% finished too ! It was the same Allegra ad as I emailed to you.

Comment

Thank you Natsun - I have put in a request to have the Allegra ads removed. Will bump you up to premium status (ad free) free of charge for a week to get rid of the issue immediately.
              If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I have only been doing this a few days but it seems like if I do only shorter problems the game is not stalling. I’ll see if this continues.

I guess all the ads are just too much and make it almost impossible to complete longer puzzles. I understand the need for ads, but when they are so intrusive that you just have to quit playing , nobody is really benefiting. I love these puzzles, they are my favorite.

Comment

I've been solving puzzles on this site for many years. Never had a problem as has been described here. Try turning off all the apps you have running in the background to free up available memory.

Comment

Grandmacat - I've bumped you up to premium (ads free) for a week to see if this improves things for you. Please let me know.

I believe you are correct, though - our ad server appears to be overloading iPads in particular when the same page is open for an extremely long time. I've opened a ticket with them to investigate the issue and see if the memory load can be reduced.

Comment

Wow thank you so much for your quick response. I have been shutting down all my open apps before playing.

I appreciate all the feedback and assistance.

Comment

Working...
                        X