Achievements and Accomplishments Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emerging View Post
    Still doesn't happen that often, but I beat Naboka's high score again. I don't want to freak you out Naboka, but it feels particularly good to get more points than you.

image.png
    Understand. Know the feeling. It's always a bit of thrill.

Propably what makes the game a bit addictive.

So, not bothered that you're having fun and topping my games. Kind of a compliment that anyone wants to beat my scores at all. Wasn't like that for a long time.

Took a lot of study and analysis to come to this point. Think I've easily put in more work learning this game that any full semester (probably year) of college. And I got my bachelors in three years, so they were loaded semesters.

The especially nice thing is you put the game back into cirulation so others have a shot at the longest/best word.

PS: it might be a good thing not to show the best/longest words. Makes it more of challenge so we all have to work for the rewards rather than being given the answers. I realize that anyone who's played a particular board will be exposed to the longest word if it's been played, but that's a very limited audience. Just a courtesy to the long word players who like to discover these things on their own.
    Last edited by Naboka; 09-14-2024, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• If I post achievements in the future, I think I'll exclude the best and longest words. Thanks for your input.

There have been numerous times that I get more words than you, but don't even close to outscoring you. Obviously it's because your propensity to play high-scoring words. So on the the unusual occasion I outscore you too, it's really gratifying.

Comment

• Finally broke the into the 1100s!!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Congratulations! Almost none of us will get anywhere near that, even on the 5x5 game.

Comment

Working...
          X