Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess GUMMI is now a generic term.

Comment

• I just accidentally scored points for PEPSI. (Accidentally entered it while intending to type PEPSIN.)

The definition for PEPSI that is linked in the word list is:

Definition of Pepsi
      1. Noun. Pepsi Cola is a trademarked cola.

Exact synonyms: Pepsi Cola
      Generic synonyms: Cola, Dope

Definition of Pepsi
      1. Proper noun. A brand of carbonated cola non-alcoholic drink produced by the company Pepsi.

2. Noun. A portion (a glass, a can, a bottle, etc.) of Pepsi.

So, uh...

Comment

• I just got supercalifragilisticexpialidocious on the 6x6 board, crushing my previous longest word record (25).
        Well then.

Comment

• Congrats! You are the first to find a 36-letter word on Wordtwist. :-)
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

• It's 34 not 36, but I'll take it! Thank you!

Comment

• Ah, you're right - the 36 letter word is still out there waiting to be found. The first 34 though is still quite good. :-)
              If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

• Originally posted by Qlaudie View Post
                I just got supercalifragilisticexpialidocious on the 6x6 board, crushing my previous longest word record (25).
                Well then.
                Congratulations, Qlaudie!

If I saw it (which I wouldn't), I would never be able to spell it in time. Hunt and peck, hunt and peck. I'd only get as far as the 't'

Comment

• Originally posted by Qlaudie View Post
                  I just got supercalifragilisticexpialidocious on the 6x6 board, crushing my previous longest word record (25).
                  Well then.
                  Congratulations Qlaudie!! 58 pts. 34 letters you now hold the record for both the highest scoring and longest word ever found in WordTwist

Comment

• Unexpectedly scored points for POKAL(S). Tried it because it's the word for a cup trophy or competition in German sports (WM-Pokal = World Cup trophy, DFB-Pokal = German Cup). Turns out it's also an archaic English word for a tall drinking cup.

Comment

Working...
                    X