No announcement yet.

What inspired your name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The explanation for mine is very simple: I'm Mexican/live in Mexico and "descifrador" is Spanish for "decipherer (male)".

BTW: I used to play here many years ago, but I lost my password. It's really nice to see many people I met back then, playing now.

Comment

Who were you back then? Anyone we might recognize?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker View Post
        Who were you back then? Anyone we might recognize?
        Probably not, I stopped playing about 7 years ago as JCarlosCuevas

Comment

names

I remember that name - you are still #32 all time.

Could you not get your password reset?

Comment

Originally posted by maradnu View Post
            I remember that name - you are still #32 all time.

Could you not get your password reset?
            I didn't give an email address, so I didn't even try. I will send Stephen a PM, anyway. He IS still running this site, isn't he?

BTW: I remember you Of course, you had an avatar of a Golem back then.

Comment

Name

A golem is one of the avatars that I've had

Comment

Originally posted by Descifrador View Post
                Probably not, I stopped playing about 7 years ago as JCarlosCuevas
                JCarlos!! I've seen your record scores. It's a privilege to welcome you back.

Comment

Oh, that's very nice of you! Thank you!!!

Comment

I remember you well! I think we used to "chase" each other quite often! It's great to have you back....hope you can get your old name & scores back.

Comment

• Originally posted by gryhnd51 View Post
                      I remember you well! I think we used to "chase" each other quite often! It's great to have you back....hope you can get your old name & scores back.
                      Thanks! Heh heh. Yes, I remember now. I also remember you usually came out on top. Nice seeing you here again!

Comment

• Well, I joined just after Christmas five years ago and I still see record times by JCarlos. Hope you can pick up some new records.

Comment

• I started in 2015 and have seen lots of your records. There are new players who are really fast so you've got your work cut out. BTW, I'm not one of them.

Comment

• Wow, JCarlos is a legend. Great to see you back.

Comment

• Originally posted by oddcouple View Post
                              Well, I joined just after Christmas five years ago and I still see record times by JCarlos. Hope you can pick up some new records.
                              Originally posted by letfreedomring View Post
                              I started in 2015 and have seen lots of your records. There are new players who are really fast so you've got your work cut out. BTW, I'm not one of them.
                              Nice to meet you, Oddcouple! and Letfreedomring!!

I know! There are so many records now under 20 seconds!

Originally posted by puffybob View Post
                              Wow, JCarlos is a legend. Great to see you back.
                              Hi! Nice to see you again too!

Comment

• I'v set about 20 records. But I never see any that are still mine. Which means somebody else is beating them. Ah, but it's fun while it lasts. Getting the Baron's congratulations is pretty satisfying.

Comment

Working...
                                X